Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brotherhood...

In an effort to strenghten the bonds of brotherhood, my brother-in-law (Trevor), Jayce, and I have all decided to forgo shaving during our vacation to Utah. Basically on Saturday, I was too lazy to shave, so I said that I had decided not to shave for the rest of the trip. Well yesterday at lunch, Jayce asked me if I still planned not to shave so in jest I said yes, and invited Trevor to join with me. It went straight down the hill from there. You see Trevor can actually grow facial hair, and will look cool after not shaving for a week. Unfortunately I am not as facially folically blessed as he. Meaning I can't grow hair on my face, rather it just grows under my chin and fills in my sideburns leaving some rather interesting patches of hair in random places on my head. Jayce, well Jayce has it easy seeing as how he hasn't shaved a day in his life, it shouldn't be too hard for him to refrain during this trip. The brotherhood attempted to have the father figure join in on this sabbatical from shaving; however he, sporting the same problem as me, politely declined to acquiesce to our request. I have yet to determine whether or not pictures will be added to this blog, after the week is up. I guess it depends how ridiculous I truly look.

No comments: