Monday, August 4, 2008

Vincenzo's Perfect Pizza

So, today I came home from work, and I recieved a text from my brother who wants pizza. I happen to have a brother who is a big fan of my homemade pizza; unfortunately, this requires work on my part. In his text, he asked if I would help him make homemade pizza. Code for will you please make me pizza, and I will be your willing slave in accomplishing that task. I then queried whether or not we would have to take an adventure to the store to successfully perform the creation of the pizza. It was decided we would discuss when he returned home.

Before he returned, I decided that homemade pizza sounded quite delicious, and that I would indeed like to make some. Once he returned, I told him to prepare a shopping list and to my surprise, he discovered that we had all the necessary ingredients to make the pizza. Consequently, we set to work.

Now I enjoy cooking, and I enjoy making cooking more enjoyable, so I often take upon myself new personalities as I cook. Today I became Vincenzo, pizza creator extrordinaire, and Jayce became my slave. Along with Vincenzo came a really lousy, but thoroughly entertaining Italian accent. So Jayce and I slaved away to create Vincenzo's Perfect Pizza.

At first, it was a grueling chore as we pounded away at the dough, to create a delightful crust, a necessary attribute of any perfect pizza. Things got easier once the crust had been laid out, and we had this to work with.


The toppings, are no doubt the easiest part of the pizza; however, the sauce must be seasoned just right to create a absoulutely perfect pizza. Topping placement is also critical, as the pizza must remain aesthetically pleasing.



Lastly, for a pizza to be truly perfect, it must be enjoyed by all, even the slave who helped create it.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Thanks Vincezo! It was delicious and it even makes coming up with lunches for tomorrow that much easier too. You are a good man to have around.

Trevor said...

Jayce... lol no comment