Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair Today; Gone Tomorrow

So Christy and I were trying to think of something that we could do rather than just sit around. Christy's standard answer is well you need a haircut. That's true, but I want to do something fun!!! So we talked and discussed options. Finally we decided that I could get my haircut, but that Christy had to let me do something with her hair if I went and got mine cut. We were getting ready to leave the house when one of suggested, we should take before and after pictures, and then we could blog about our experience. This was exciting, because we always feel like we don't have anything fun to blog about so, the before pictures...
This is my long hair..

You can tell that I have quite a bit of it.

A view of Christy's hair
From the Back. Christy hates the natural curl to her hair. In this picture it is wet, but when it dries she feels that it is too frizzy.

Then we have the after pictures

yes, a lot of my hair disappeared

In this picture it looks like I have a weird Mohawk, I don't.

Quite the difference from before.

This is what Christy let me do to her hair.

I didn't braid far enough to the end apparently

This hair is fun to swing around!!

So there we have a very fun day, it looks like we both lost some hair, although I definitely lost a lot. I think that dreads are a fun summer look, it jut looks like her head would be a lot cooler like this, and when it's over 100 degrees, cooler is always better.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I approve of both of our new hair styles! I love you!

Dianne said...

Why wasn't I invited to the hair party. I could use a new doo too.

missykac said...

Love your "cool" new hair dos. I'm glad you are enjoying your time together and celebrating life.