Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Easter Bunny

This morning, I got a text at about 7:00. The number was not one I recognized and I figured it probably wasn't important. I looked at the message and it said, "I think the Easter bunny came. Check you patio!!!" I told Christy it was a wrong number and we didn't need to worry about it.

Once I was up and about I figured I would glance at the patio so I could laugh at how there was nothing there. I looked out the window and there were easter eggs and ziploc bags full of candy. So Christy and I went out and collected all the candy. After that I became a little obsessed with trying to figure out who easter bunnied our patio. I never found out, but this experience made Christy and I so happy. We were thrilled to feel like little kids collecting eggs, and to know that somebody cared so much about us.

So wherever you are Easter bunny, thank you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that whoever easter bunnied out house did what they did. It was fun. Although I wish we could figure out who did it! :)

Janaya L. Johnson said...

you caught me. i ran on down to arizona, left goodies on your patio, and ran back to idaho. your welcome. haha, jkjk. but that is super cute! i wish the easter bunny had visited my porch this morning!! you two must be pretty wonderful if people do nice things for you! <3.

Dianne said...

So Janaya, if you were going to come and be Jaron's Easter bunny, you should have stuck around for a while. I would have liked to have seen you!
J & C I am glad you are loved and that the Easter Bunny came to your house. Happy Easter!

missykac said...

What do you mean? Who is the Easter Bunny? Don't you remember him as a kid? Guess he had to make a return visit to refresh your memories. Glad you got another visit! Enjoy! Happy Easter!