Friday, June 27, 2008

New Blog

Alright, so everyone in my family has recently started blogging and I was beginning to feel left out. There is so much good stuff happening in my life right now that I should probably write it down. First of all my life is good because I happen to have the most amazing girlfriend in the world. Her name is Christy, and I am grateful everyday that I get to spend time with her. She can put a smile on my face without even trying and that is very exciting.

Since it is summer I am not currently working because I work in an elementary school. I have the most amazing job working with special needs children. I love it, and right now I miss it more than I ever thought I would.

I never wanted to blog because I am afraid I will run out of stuff to write about, but I have decided to worry about that when the time comes.

No comments: